On Tuesday, November 26th, 2019, the National Library will complete the shift to the Alma system – the next generation in Library administration programs.
- What is "Alma"?
- Aleph, Alma, Merhav and OPAC – Which of these is going offline? Which is going online? Which will (not) remain as is?
- How will this disruption affect Library services?
- Will there be any access to the old Library catalog after the transition?
- Will there be any tutorials on how to use "Merhav"?
- What happens to the items reserved on my electronic shelf?
- Will the transition affect the Israel Union List (ULI) catalog?
- Will old fines be cancelled following the transition?
- Will there be any disruption in service?
- As a Library user, how will things change for me?
- Will those who use "Merhav" feel the change?
- What happens to my loan history?
- Will the transition affect the RAMBI search feature?
- Will the Bibliographical Project still be available?
- Will information be lost during the transition?