- Personal information and/or identification details (“Personal Information”) received by NLI from you during registration for NLI services or thereafter, are intended to facilitate the requested services, such as ordering books, copying and scanning, viewing of online materials and participation in cultural events.
- Personal Information will be stored in an NLI database in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Protection Law, 5741-1981 (the “Privacy Protection Law”) and will be used in accordance with the policy and/or applicable law.
- NLI makes extensive efforts to protect and secure the Personal Information from access by third parties. Collection of Personal Information and preservation of its confidentiality takes place in a secure environment. NLI uses a combination of security technologies, including SSL encryption, security procedures and other organizational measures to protect the Personal Information from access and/or use and/or disclosure by and to unauthorized persons or third parties.
- Payments via credit card or PayPal take place via processing and clearing providers. NLI does not store or maintain on its servers, credit card information submitted by users of NLI’s site. In certain cases, including ticketing for cultural events, users will be directed to a third-party site to make payment for services and such third parties and clearing providers bear responsibility for security of such credit card information.
- Some uses of NLI’s website, or services offered thereon, require registration (“Registration”), during which you will be asked to submit Personal Information, including your full name, phone number and email address. You declare that you willingly and with complete consent submitted such Personal Information in the course of Registration.
- NLI will be entitled to send you promotional emails in accordance with the provisions of the Communications Law (Bezeq and Broadcasts) (Amendment no. 40), 5768-2008 (the “Spam Law”). NLI will be entitled to use Personal Information submitted by you on NLI’s website, as well as usage information, to improve services on the website or on any other medium, to contact you in accordance with the Spam Law or to perform a statistical analysis (including providing statistical data to third parties, who will only be entitled to use such statistical data for the purpose for which it was provided).
NLI uses additional programs and applications containing Cookies. The list of such programs is subject to change from time to time. None of these programs will identify you personally. For questions or information you may contact us.
- NLI is not interested in receiving from you any content or information that is confidential or protected by copyright or other rights and you are requested to refrain from uploading or publishing such information on the website. All content or information submitted to, or published on NLI’s website or digital media operated by NLI by you (including on forums or as comments) shall be treated as non-confidential information. By submitting such content, you grant NLI a royalty-free, perpetual license to display, reproduce, distribute, broadcast and display such content to the public on the internet or to make any other use thereof at its sole discretion. Accordingly, you are not, and will not be entitled in the future to any payment in respect of use of such content submitted to NLI and/or displayed by you on NLI’s website.
You are entitled to view your Personal Information that has been collected and is being maintained by NLI, in accordance with the Privacy Protection Law. If the Personal Information is used to contact you for commercial purposes based upon your belonging to a population sector based upon characterization of names included in the NLI database, you are entitled to demand that your Personal Information be erased in accordance with the Privacy Protection Law. NLI will only erase Personal Information used to contact you as aforesaid. Information required by NLI to conduct its operations, including documentation of your activities on NLI’s website, will be stored in a scope and for a time period required by NLI by law, and will no longer be used to contact you for commercial purposes.