חזרה לתוצאות החיפוש

כותר Synagogue in Łańcut Exterior.
שנה 2015, October
תקציר/הערה The synagogue was built in 1761 to replace a wooden synagogue which had been destroyed by a fire. The building was financed by Stanislaw Lubomirski, the town owner. The synagogue is a rectangular masonry building with a vestibule, small prayer - room, main hall and a women's balcony above the vestibule reached by an exterior staircase. The bottom row of windows on the north side shows that originally women galleries were also abroad the main building. The synagogue is built with eight, barrel-vaulted bays supported by a four-pillar central bima. Painted, decorative plasterwork adorns the pillar capitals, ceiling, and walls. Synagogue interior is richly ornamented with murals and painted stucco works. The synagogue was renovated in the mid-20th century, and underwent renovations in the years 1983-1990 and since then it has been the Museum of Judaica.
שפה אין תוכן מילולי
מספר מערכת 997004841860405171
קישורים Rosetta Digital Object

תנאי השימוש:

הפריט כפוף לזכויות יוצרים ו/או לתנאי הסכם. הנך רשאי/ת להשתמש בפריט לשימוש לא מסחרי בלבד בכפוף למתן קרדיט ליוצר/ים ולבעל האוסף. חל איסור על פגיעה בכבודו או בשמו של היוצר באמצעות סילוף או שינוי של היצירה.

שם בעל האוסף רשום במידע המפורט על הפריט בקטלוג הספרייה. בנוסף לציון שם/שמות היוצר/ים ושם בעל האוסף בעת השימוש ביצירה, נבקשך לציין כי הפריט הוא מאוסף הספרייה הלאומית.

שימוש שאינו תואם את האמור לעיל מותנה בקבלת הרשאה מבעל זכויות היוצרים בפריט ומבעל האוסף.

למידע נוסף על שירות בירור מצב זכויות היוצרים ותנאי השימוש בפריטים מאוספי הספרייה לחץ כאן.

אם לדעתך נפלה טעות בנתונים המוצגים לעיל או שקיים חשש להפרת זכות יוצרים בפריט, אנא פנה/י אלינו באמצעות דואר אלקטרוני לכתובת: copyright@nli.org.il

תצוגת MARC
Synagogue in Łańcut Exterior – הספרייה הלאומית

יודעים עוד על הפריט? זיהיתם טעות?