חזרה לתוצאות החיפוש

כותר Great Synagogue in Pińczów Exterior.
שנה 1995
תקציר/הערה The synagogue in Pińczów was built between 1594 and 1609. A small lobby was attached to the northern facade of the synagogue in a later stage of its history. The synagogue is located in the middle of the former Jewish quarter and is the last surviving Jewish monument in the town of Pińczów. The cube-shaped synagogue consists of a square main prayer hall (9,5x9,5m) covered with a groin vault with lunettes. On its north there are a vestibule and a small prayer hall at the ground floor and a women's section above them. The carved stone Torah ark in the main prauer hall still exists in fragments. According to M.Bałaban, it was made in "the most beautiful renaissance style" (Zabytki historyczne Żydów w Polsce, Warszawa,1929, p.76). The synagogue was vandalized by Nazi troops and then damaged during the fighting of the final year of WWII. From the 1970s it has been restored. The mural preserved fragmentary in the main prayer hall and in the small prayer hall.
שפה אין תוכן מילולי
מספר מערכת 997003794510405171
קישורים Rosetta Digital Object

תנאי השימוש:

הפריט כפוף לזכויות יוצרים ו/או לתנאי הסכם. הנך רשאי/ת להשתמש בפריט לשימוש לא מסחרי בלבד בכפוף למתן קרדיט ליוצר/ים ולבעל האוסף. חל איסור על פגיעה בכבודו או בשמו של היוצר באמצעות סילוף או שינוי של היצירה.

שם בעל האוסף רשום במידע המפורט על הפריט בקטלוג הספרייה. בנוסף לציון שם/שמות היוצר/ים ושם בעל האוסף בעת השימוש ביצירה, נבקשך לציין כי הפריט הוא מאוסף הספרייה הלאומית.

שימוש שאינו תואם את האמור לעיל מותנה בקבלת הרשאה מבעל זכויות היוצרים בפריט ומבעל האוסף.

למידע נוסף על שירות בירור מצב זכויות היוצרים ותנאי השימוש בפריטים מאוספי הספרייה לחץ כאן.

אם לדעתך נפלה טעות בנתונים המוצגים לעיל או שקיים חשש להפרת זכות יוצרים בפריט, אנא פנה/י אלינו באמצעות דואר אלקטרוני לכתובת: copyright@nli.org.il

תצוגת MARC
Great Synagogue in Pińczów Exterior – הספרייה הלאומית

יודעים עוד על הפריט? זיהיתם טעות?