חזרה לתוצאות החיפוש

כותר Description of the Synagogue at 27 Kirova St.- 31 Izmailskaia St. in Bilhorod-Dnistrovs'kyi (Akkerman) Description.
מקום קשור Bilhorod-Dnistrovsʹkyĭ (Ukraine) - related place
מקור/בעלים אוסף המרכז לאמנות יהודית - Center for Jewish Art Collection
שנה 1998
הערת ציטוט Ukraine
Odes'ka obl.
Bilhorod Dnistrovskyi
27 Kirova St.- 31 Izmailskaia St.
מתוך CJA Jewish Architecture-16129-A155999
תקציר/הערה Name of the place: BELGOROD-DNESTROVSKII Name of the synagogue: Synagogue at 27 Kirova Street - 31 Izmail'skaya Street Location: Ukraine
Odessa region
BELGOROD-DNESTROVSKII
27 Kirova Street - 31 Izmail'skaya Street In 1998 architect L. Dmitrovich, with the assistance of V.M. Krichevskii (the director of Belgorod-Dnestrovskii Jewish society), completed the field documentation and the measurements. 1. History of the place: Belgorod-Dnestrovskii is a town in the Odessa region of Ukraine located in the center of Belgorod-Dnestrovskii district. The town is also a port on Dniester Estuary, settled about 18 km from the Black sea. 1.1. The first record of the place: In the 6th century B.C.E. Belgorod-Dnestrovskii was known as the Greek polis Tira. In the 9th century C.E. where the town of Tira stood, the Slavic tribes Tyvertsy and Ulichi founded their political, economic, and commercial center of Belgorog. In the 13th century, Belgorog became a part of the Galich-Volyn' princedom. Then, in the 14th century the Genovese conquered the town and gave it the new name of Monkastro (Mavrokastro). In the 15th century the town, at that time called Cetatea Alba (meaning White fortress), became a part of Moldova principality. In 1484 Turkey acquired Cetatea Alba and in 1503 named it Akkerman (meaning White stone). Throughout the 17th and 18th centuries the town was the center of Belgorod Horde. According to Bucharest Peace Treaty in 1812, Akkerman then passed to Russia. At the beginning of 1918 Akkerman (at that time was a part of Bessarabia) was conquered by Romania. In 1940 it was returned to USSR. In the beginning of the World War II, on the 5th of July, 1941, the fascists occupied Belgorod. On August 23rd of the same year, it was liberated by forces of the 3rd Ukrainian Front. In 1944, the town received the name Belgorod-Dnestrovskii. 1.4.2. Founding of synagogues, batei-midrash, yeshibot, orphanages, retirement homes, heders, craft schools, cemeteries, hospitals, mikvaot, b
שפה אין תוכן מילולי
מזהה CJA Jewish Architecture-16129-A155999
מספר מערכת 997003698340405171

בכל שימוש יש לציין את מקור הפריט בנוסח הבא:

המרכז לאמנות יהודית באוניברסיטה העברית בירושלים Center for Jewish Art at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem

תנאי השימוש:

הפריט כפוף לזכויות יוצרים ו/או לתנאי הסכם. הנך רשאי/ת להשתמש בפריט לשימוש לא מסחרי לצרכי הוראה ומחקר בלבד בכפוף למתן קרדיט ליוצר/ים ולבעל האוסף. חל איסור על פגיעה בכבודו או בשמו של היוצר באמצעות סילוף או שינוי של היצירה.

שם בעל האוסף רשום במידע המפורט על הפריט בקטלוג הספרייה. בנוסף לציון שם/שמות היוצר/ים ושם בעל האוסף בעת השימוש ביצירה, נבקשך לציין כי הפריט הוא מאוסף הספרייה הלאומית.

שימוש שאינו תואם את האמור לעיל מותנה בקבלת הרשאה מבעל זכויות היוצרים בפריט ומבעל האוסף.

למידע נוסף על שירות בירור מצב זכויות היוצרים ותנאי השימוש בפריטים מאוספי הספרייה לחץ כאן.

אם לדעתך נפלה טעות בנתונים המוצגים לעיל או שקיים חשש להפרת זכות יוצרים בפריט, אנא פנה/י אלינו באמצעות דואר אלקטרוני לכתובת: copyright@nli.org.il

תצוגת MARC
Description of the Synagogue at 27 Kirova St.- 31 Izmailskaia St. in Bilhorod-Dnistrovs'kyi (Akkerman) Description – הספרייה הלאומית

יודעים עוד על הפריט? זיהיתם טעות?