⁨⁨Bayan al-Madrasa al-Wataniyya al-Usqufiyya al-Thanawiyya⁩ - ⁨بيان المدرسة الوطنية الأسقفية الثانوية⁩⁩

⁨1939⁩

⁨1940⁩

⁨1944⁩

You are currently viewing a newspaper from our Jrayed Collection (the Archive of Arabic Newspapers of Ottoman and Mandatory Palestine). To access the collection's specialized search tools, click here.

About this newspaper

Title: ⁨⁨Bayan al-Madrasa al-Wataniyya al-Usqufiyya al-Thanawiyya⁩ - ⁨بيان المدرسة الوطنية الأسقفية الثانوية⁩⁩
Available online: 1 January 1939 - 1 December 1944 (3 issues; 144 pages)
Language: ⁨Arabic⁩
Region: ⁨The Middle East⁩
Country: ⁨Mandatory Palestine⁩
City: ⁨Al-Bassa Village⁩
Collection: ⁨Jrayed - Arabic Newspaper Archive of Ottoman and Mandatory Palestine⁩
Frequency: ⁨Irregularly⁩
Description:
The National Bishopric (Usqufiyya) High School was established in the village of Al-Bassa in the north of the country, and the Bulletin covered various matters that concerned the school and its students. The Bulletin published the school calendar, exams, fees, school expenses, and advice for students, as well as literary and social articles. The National Usqufiyya school was a boarding school for boys and girls. Students from Haifa, Shafa 'Amr, Iqrit, Fasuta, Tulkarem, Jenin, Qalqilya, Ramla, Lydda, Jaffa, Tarshiha, Al-Baqia, and Sahmata attended the school, and it became one of the most prestigious schools in the region. Jamil al-Bahri worked there as a teacher for a short period. The principal was Salim 'Atallah Diab. The newspaper's second title was Lege National Episcopal. It was printed at presses in Haifa and Jerusalem.
[ + Show More ]