العودة إلى نتائج البحث

العنوان Great Synagogue in Kalvarija Interior, detail.
مكان مرتبط Kalvarija (Lithuania) - related place
lds06 אוסף המרכז לאמנות יהודית - Center for Jewish Art Collection
تاريخ الإصدار 1993
ملاحظة اقتباس Lithuania
Marijampolė County
Kalvarija
16 (18) Sodų St.
رقم الرف Ashkenazi
هذا جزء من CJA Jewish Architecture-126-A09826
الوصف The Great Synagogue, built in 1795-1803, is currently a ruined roofless building
its roof and the ceiling collapsed in 1992-96. Its walls are ca. 1.50 m thick, built of stone and brick, and plastered. The architecture combines Baroque and Neo-Classicist features. In 1857 Leopold Salkowski measured the Great Synagogue and drew its ground plan, which shows that the main building was surrounded by annexes from three sides, except the southeast. The ground plan shows an almost square prayer hall that could be accessed by four stairs apparently descending from the vestibule. The prayer hall was surrounded with lower women's sections from the southwestern and northeastern sides. The northwestern annex included a central vestibule with two entrance doors, with two kloyzn of almost square plan on its sides, equipped with stoves. The first floor above the northwestern annex was a gallery, as the text in the drawing states
20 it was accessed via exterior staircases on the southwestern and northeastern façades. The segment-headed openings connecting the women's section with the prayer hall are shown on the plan and currently can be seen in the lower part of the southwestern wall. Four pillars surrounding the bimah (strangely enough not shown on Sałkowski's ground plan) were situated in the central part of the hall, thus dividing its space into nine bays. The traces of lunettes discernible above the windows provide evidence of the former vaulting of the hall. A postcard from the early 20th century shows the Great Synagogue surrounded with one- and two-storey annexes above which there rises an impressive Baroque gable. The building was covered with a high roof of ceramic tiles. After the damage of WWI, the Great Synagogue underwent major reconstruction: the annexes on the three sides were razed, the openings that connected them with the prayer hall bricked up, and the building was reduced to the size of the prayer hall. The women's section was installed on a new U-shaped g
اللغة لا يوجد محتوى لغوي
المعرِّف (ID) CJA Jewish Architecture-126-A09826
رقم النظام 997000309970405171

عند كل استخدام، يجب تحديد المادة في النموذج التالي:

המרכז לאמנות יהודית באוניברסיטה העברית בירושלים Center for Jewish Art at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem

תנאי השימוש:

المادّة يسري عليها حقوق النشر و/ أو شروط اتّفاقيّة. يحقّ لك استخدام هذه المادة استخدامًا غير تجاريّ لأغراض التدريس والبحث فقط، لكن عليك الإشارة إلى اسم صاحب/ أصحاب العمل وأيضا اسم صاحب المجموعة.

يمنع التغيير في مضمون العمل/المادة بطريقة تتعدى على اسم صاحب العمل/المادة.

وبالاضافة الى الاشارة الى اسم صاحب العمل أو المنتج، نطلب منك أيضا الإشارة إلى أنّ المادّة مأخوذة من مجموعة المكتبة الوطنيّة الإسرائيليّة، وكذلك ذكر اسم صاحب المجموعة الوارد في المعلومات المفصّلة عن هذه المادّة في كتالوج المكتبة.​

أيّ استخدام لغرض آخر غير غرض التدريس والبحث، يلزمك بالحصول على إذن من صاحب حقوق النشر في هذه المادّة ومن صاحب المجموعة.

لتوضيح أكثر حول وضع حقوق النشر وشروط استخدام المواد من مجموعات المكتبة، انقر هنا​.

إذا كنت تعتقد أنّه قد وقع خطأ في المعطيات الواردة أعلاه أو أنك تعتقد أن هناك انتهاك حقوق النشر بشأن هذه المادة، الرجاء التوجّه إلينا عبر البريد الإلكترونيّ: copyright@nli.org.il​​

MARC RECORDS
Great Synagogue in Kalvarija Interior, detail – הספרייה הלאומית
وسوم

أتعرفون المزيد عن هذا العنصر؟ وجدتم خطأ ما؟